Welcome to the Developers Wiki site for the OpenDNSSEC Project!!
This is the developers wiki, more info about the OpenDNSSEC Project can be found on http://www.opendnssec.org
On this Page
OpenDNSSEC was created as an open-source turn-key solution for DNSSEC. It secures zone data just before it is published in an authoritative name server.
There are 3 major deliverables from the OpenDNSSEC project:
The OpenDNSSEC Project is overseen by the OpenDNSSEC Architecture Board (known as the OAB) and is developed with the co-operation of several particpants.
The release plan is also available on them main OpenDNSSEC website.
Source Code & Packages
- The source is available for download from the Download page on the OpenDNSSEC.org web site. This page aslo has instructions on how to access the latest code via the Subversion repository.
- The source repository is also currently available to browse on the OpenDNSSEC TRAC Atlassian Fisheye site.
- We thank a number of package builders that are motivated to build and maintain packages for our source code releases for some operating systems.
Project Management & Processes
- The project plan and process documenation for OpenDNSSEC is available here.
- Meeting agendas and reports are available here.
Requirements for the current version are available here.
Design & Architecture
Design and architecture documents can be found here.
The latest OpenDNSSEC Documentation describes how to install, configure and run OpenDNSSEC.
- The user's mailing list
- The developer's mailing list (only open for developers)